1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Kameleon 6 (2nd Gen) Battery Consumption

Discussion in 'Home Cinema Control & Remote Controls' started by GreenBars, Dec 22, 2004.

1. GreenBars

GreenBars

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +23
    Well, I've had my new Kameleon 6 for a month now & the batteries have just run out, however, I'm not using any of the battery-saving measures, such as lowering the brightness of the display, using the light sensor or reducing the time the display will stay on after a key press, so I guess this must be worst case. Also, since receiving the remote, I have spent a long time just fiddling with it - turning it on and marvelling at its shininess, etc. One month might seem bad but whilst Xmas shopping in Toys'R'Us the other day I picked up 32 Philips AA alkaline batteries for £7. Do I care about the battery 'problem'? No I don't.

It's a great remote and OneForAll provide the best technical support/customer service I've ever had to use (surprise, surprise they aren't based in the UK - why can't all our call centres go to Holland rather than somewhere on the other side of the Earth).

If you're looking for a last minute Xmas present for someone, buy one.

:thumbsup: