Dismiss Notice
Attention AVForums app / Tapatalk users
Sadly GDPR means that, from 25th, we can no longer offer access to AVForums via the branded app or Tapatalk.
Click here for more information.

Kameleon 6-1 & Pioneer DCS303 code?

Discussion in 'Home Cinema Control & Remote Controls' started by Lino, Oct 2, 2003.

1. Lino

Lino

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +15
    I really should stop posting the question in the subject line! :) Anyway, I've just bought a Kameleon 6 in 1 remote, it works my Sony tv, my Sony VCR and even my Sky+ box, the one thing it won't (As yet) control is my Pioneer DCS303 DVD/5.1amp/tuner.
    I've tried all the codes in the booklet and tried updating online with no joy.. And I'm WAY too impatient to wait till tomorrow night to call them, so does anyone have the same setup and a code?

Thanks in advance!

Lino

2. leesbriggs

leesbriggs

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hi, what was the code to get it to work the Sky +? Does it operate every button?

Cheers.

In response to your question, I would ring oneforall direct. They should be able to download the code to your remote.

Cheers.

3. Lino

Lino

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +15
    Hiya,

Yeah, I had to call OFA and get an update on the remote, with a little jiggling around with the extra buttons I'll get there..
    As for Sky+ I just entered the first Pace code and hitting the scroll button on the remote will bring up the "play rewind etc" keys and away you go! Works everything Sky+ wise as far as I can make out! :)