1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Kameleon 2nD Gen for Sony DAVS880

Discussion in 'Home Cinema Buying & Building' started by JimmyT, Apr 8, 2005.

1. JimmyT

JimmyT

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +9
    Hi

I bought a second generation Kameleon 6 in 1 remote yesterday and I was wondering if anyone has the code or tips for programming it to operate Sonys DAVS880 HCS?

:lease:

2. Bombcircle

Bombcircle

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I'd just recommend you contact the helpdesk, details on the website. They've always been very helpful for me - and i've tested them with changing products, new products, etc. They've always been able to find an solution to my queries.

3. JimmyT

JimmyT

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +9
    Thanks for that - I will do. Did they just tell you to programme it yourself or are they able to do the download thing over the phone?

J

4. Bombcircle

Bombcircle

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    They can help you with either, providing codes for you to programme if the codes exist in the Kameleon already or talking you thru how to download over the phone or internet. Which is so bloody clever I can't get my head around it! I had a Yamaha processor which I could not find the codes for, and which did not exist for the specific model, but they helped me find a best fix - which controlled everything I needed it to. Also I downloaded new codes for my old dvd player (Denon dvd 1000) and a new all-in-one system.