Kajillionaire Movie Review & Comments

Casimir Harlow

Movies Editor
Reaction score
Thanks for the Review Cas. Sounds intriguing.

Thanks for the review.

I wasn't sure if this was going to be a little bit too quirky having heard Mark Kermode's opinion (and yes I appreciate that's only one point of view; other critics are available!) so hadn't decided whether it was going to go on our list or not, even though I've enjoyed most of ERW's work since King Of California. However your review has nudged me back towards thinking "Yeah, give it a go!". :)

Ah, thought I recognised her. The lady who went out with that wholesome pop star, Marilyn Manson, then got a big surprise when he turned out to be a thoroughly unpleasant sex freak..(?)

Ah, thought I recognised her. The lady who went out with that wholesome pop star, Marilyn Manson, then got a big surprise when he turned out to be a thoroughly unpleasant sex freak..(?)

was he really, why did she wait so long to make her claims? Sorry this just reeks of cancel culture.

Last edited:

Although other women have who were married to him and were with him alot longer than she was have said the complete opposite.

was he really, why did she wait so long to make her claims? Sorry this just reeks of cancel culture.

Although other women have who were married to him and were with him alot longer than she was have said the complete opposite.

OFF TOPIC
Please can we keep this discussion in the appropriate thread - the ins and outs of ERW's personal life are not pertinent to the discussion of this film.

Saw this pop up on Amazon last night oddly enough. Never heard of it and now I'm intrigued, so I'll take a look. ERW is actually a very underrated actress.

Releasing February 22nd on Prime.de to buy, but they are not letting slip if it will also be able for rental, or if it will have the English Soundtrack.
I guess we can soon do an Amazon equivalent of the Steve Jobs rant...
"Bezos would never have allowed this!" ;)

OFF TOPIC
Please can we keep this discussion in the appropriate thread - the ins and outs of ERW's personal life are not pertinent to the discussion of this film.

Its literally mentioned not only in the header but in the review as well.

Its fine for one of our reviewers to mention it at least twice but no one else shall!!!!

She has plastered her allegations allover the Internet so surely she is stimulating the discussion herself.

How can we contribute in any meaningful way to 'the discussion' when all we could possibly offer is conjecture, rumour and gossip?

Enjoyed it, good laugh... Richard Jenkins steals the film for me and the soap coming out of the wall is pure genius................... 9/10 :D

I was lucky enough to catch this film October 2020 at my local Cinema before they closed due to Lockdown.
For me it was one my favourite films of 2020, simplistic but beautiful film, the main character had me in tears and laughter...amazing stuff, love quirky films like this.. 9/10 for me.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom