k800i deals

Jazz Monkey Jr

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I have a k750i that I have been pleased with, is there any decent k800 deals out there, with a free phone.

Are you on contract with Vodafone?
They will give you the phone for free if you renew your contract with them.

O2 - 750 mins / 750 txts for £35 - 18 month contract!

Anything decent woth Orange, as I will get free broadband, as I am paying £22 for broadband anyway.

mr. shr said:
Are you on contract with Vodafone?

Yes, but it has a couple more months I think before the 18 months is up.

I have gone with Orange canary 30.
£30/month
325 anytime/network mins
150 texts
extra 300 off-peak to orange minutes
free k800i
18 month contract
free orange broadband (saving me £21.99)

I think its a really good deal, especially since I will be saving £21.99 on bb, but I am limited to 2GB/month.

Azzin said:
02 also do 1000 minutes & 150 texts for £35.00 per month with a free K800i, so if you prefer talking to texting, then that's a great deal IMO. :thumbsup:

Click me for more info.

It's the free BB that swung it for me, meaning the rental is £8/month.

I called to see how much it would be for me to upgrade to the k800i with o2 and they quoted me £119.99 (im on the online 300 tariff) so i said id leave it just now. the next day someone phoned me and said he could work with the price and get me the phone for £69.99 (£50 off) as you can imagine i was delighted, then he went on to say let me see what i can do with your tariff and he came back and said i could have the same tariff for £10 a month!!!

so in total i got the phone for £69.99
and am saving £120 over the year

ME =

Got mine this morning, excellent service (delivery).
Although the Orange CS has been really busy all day.

So my phone arrived this morning but i need to ask a few questions,

Do i need to use the new sim they sent with it (it was an upgrade)?
Will I still have the same phone number?
How do i activate that sim?

thanks!

F.a.o Jazz Monkey

I wish i could have contacted you earlier

I would have told you to avoid orange as they are getting really poor. Over the past 6 moths ther has been issues with the service that their phones have, the customer service is now one of the worse out of all the network providers and the BB add on is a big con as 2gb is very poor

I could have got you

the phone for FREE
£15 line rental for 6 months
Double Minutes and Texts for 6 months
FREE internet surfing powered by yahoo! (30mb's worth per month) for the life of the contract
£5 worth of FREE downloads every month
50 Picture/Video messages FREE every month
50 Video Minutes FREE every month

Line Rental arrangements for this contract with the K800i

Months 1 - 6
£15 per month and you will get 2000 texts and 600 minutes to any network

Months 7 - 18
£30 per month and you will get 1000 texts and 300 minutes to any network

With the K800i i could have also got you 2 months free line rental just for signing up to the contract.

If you are interested, i'm sure that you could send the orange one back and take advantage of this offer

Let me know if you are interested

Pete

Thanks for the offer, I know the limit is 2GB, I have been using much more but downloading demos from xbox live market place. I can live with 2GB for gaming and general internet.
I will be writing to them and complaining about the service, yesterday I was on the phone for 55 mins to sort out my broadband and told it was sorted, today I rang up and was told that is wasn't sorted and I have to ring back tomorrow.:mad:
I will be sticking with them for now and the service can only get better.

Best deal I've seen so far for PAYG k800i is £201 with 40 weeks interest free.

www.greatuniversal.co.uk the phone is £279, first order you get 20% off with the code of '20', you also get £1 cashback for every £10 spent.

Take all this in consideration and the phone costs £201 on O2 PAYG so the phone will have no physical branding and I think O2 phones are unlocked.....

Pretty good deal I reckon :thumbsup:

Jazz Monkey Jr said:
Thanks for the offer, I know the limit is 2GB, I have been using much more but downloading demos from xbox live market place. I can live with 2GB for gaming and general internet.
I will be writing to them and complaining about the service, yesterday I was on the phone for 55 mins to sort out my broadband and told it was sorted, today I rang up and was told that is wasn't sorted and I have to ring back tomorrow.:mad:
I will be sticking with them for now and the service can only get better.

http://www.theregister.co.uk/2006/08/11/orange_bb_stranded/ :eek:

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom