K-pax

Discussion in 'Movie Forum' started by encaser, Feb 27, 2002.

1. encaser

encaser

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +649
    Saw K-PAX last night, and it's quite alright. Not as bad as the reviews I read suggested. But this is definitely one to watch when you're feeling Mulder-like and warm of heart. Spacey is always watchable and this maintains the mantle. Bridges was good and the ensamble cast is also pleasing. Really it's a simple to follow cross off the dots and get the result affair, that is ideal when you've done in your grey cells with the broad-sheet crossword.
    Any one seen this?

2. Lex

Lex

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +4
    Haven't seen the film, but have read the book and really loved it.

It sounds like a really good bit of casting having Spacey and Bridges in the lead roles.

What I found ridiculous however, was that in the trailer for K-Pax they gave away the entire bloody plot!

Seems to be the trend lately to show all the best bits of the film in the trailer. :(

3. encaser

encaser

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +649
    You right on the money there Lex. Of late I've seen some ads for stuff I've already (thankfully?!) seen and said their's going to be some annoyed punters. Sky and some terrestrial channels are doing it too. I keep getting mental flashbacks to Lost Boys with Grandpa telling the boys, "Read the TV Guide and you don't need a tv"!!:rolleyes: