jvclt40ds7

xeb

Standard Member
Reaction score
Just brought one of these and i love it.

However, just watched a dvd and it was set in panomaric mode so it looked like widescreen, giving you the 2 black bars 1 and the top and 1 at the bottom, ok, i noticed in the bottom left hand corner that it was lighter! about 2inches in diameter like a shadow and a tiny bit like this at the top, is this normal?

Whe the picture pans out to complete black like a a scene switch you can see the shadows on the screen. You can only see these shadow bits on black colour, what is this?

Help

backlight my friend.mine has it and it is noticable on mine whenever theres a dark screen sadly.i cant believe all LCDS are meant to be like this.i have asked for help but no ones answered:confused:

I thought it was, will it appear in the same place all time or can it be intermitant, i've only had it 1 day and it's bugging me!

I thought it was, will it appear in the same place all time or can it be intermitant, i've only had it 1 day and it's bugging me!

anyone else had issue with backlight problems

Had my jvc40ds7 for a couple of months now and must admit that I've never noticed this effect.
Have you adjusted your picture settings to see if it makes any difference ?

What's your backlight (bright-1) set to? It might help to turn it down.

I've adjusted those settings and it only makes it slightly better, you can still see the blotches, I've got a replacement coming anyway now so hoepfully that will be okay.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom