Question JVC X35 NON 3D

John Woodcock

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi,

I have a flickering on the picture as if like the old DLP pj use to do ? Is there any solutions or is it a case of sending it to a repair shop ? and who can fix it. Thanks for any help.

Try changing the lamp power setting to 'normal' (assuming you are using 'eco' or 'low' whatever it is called). If this works then it just means that the lamp arc has become unstable, so running it for 10-20 hours use in the higher lamp mode should sort it out and allow you go back down to eco mode again.

If you find the image is too bright in this mode, just close the aperture down towards -15.

also check the software /firmware version- there was a fault in the firmware in mine and JVC upgraded for free-do a search to find details

The software upgrade was to do with 3D; I had a very early X35 with the older software and never got round to getting it updated (it has to go into the dealer) and it didn't affect me as I only ever watch 2D.

Hi Thank you very much for the responses i put it from ECO mode to Normal and lens ap to zero seem to the trick, my X35 is a non 3D version as i do not like 3D. Is there a service centre for JVC ? As i have about 10 pixels in the middle of the screen only visible if you sit on right hand side of it. cheers

there is a service centre-?sontec, and jvc head office in london did my service update.
non 3d? all the x35 do 3d i think- you just need the plug in emitter and glasses. cheers

Hi all another problem has arised turned PJ on went from green light to red-amber-red with red light flashing 5 times any ideas ?

The latest video from AVForums

Is Home Theater DEAD in 2024?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom