Wanted JVC X3 Compatible 3D Glasses

Discussion in 'Archived Classifieds' started by robw2k8, Feb 3, 2017.

1. robw2k8

robw2k8

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +55
    Hi,

Does anyone have 2 (or more depending on price) compatible 3d glasses to use with my jvc x3 projector. I have the jvc 3d emitter already.

Thanks in advance

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers should satisfy themselves that the other party is genuine by providing the following via private conversation to each other after negotiations are complete and prior to dispatching goods and making payment:

• Landline telephone number. Make a call to check out the area code and number are correct, too
    • Name and address including postcode
    • Valid e-mail address
    DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with all details being correct. It's in your best interest to check out these details yourself.

2. mcspongy

mcspongy

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +708
    I have 2 pairs of the JVC PK-AG2 rechargeable glasses, all boxed and hardly used. Immaculate condition. Purchased them with the X30 I bought off these forums a couple of years ago.

Asking for £100 delivered.

I don't really know what the going rate is on these (only what they went for new) and I'm going to be advertising my X30 very,very soon, and won't be wanting to split at that point.

3. mcspongy

mcspongy

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +708
    When I say "hardly used" I have used one pair to watch two 3D movies since July 2015, and have only turned the other pair on to test it worked fine.

4. robw2k8

robw2k8

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +55
    Hi, thanks for your offer.

In this thread below he was asking £65 for 3 pairs (used once) of JVC PK-AG2 delivered

For Sale - JVC PK-EM1 3D emitter, JVC IR PK-AG2-B/PK-AG2 3D glasses, XPand X104SX1 universal IR kids glasses

3 x pairs of JVC IR PK-AG2-B - these are the rechargeable ones suitable for use with IR transmitter, and correctly polarised for JVC projectors. Supplied with USB charging lead, soft cases and original boxes (no instruction leaflets). These do not include a USB power supply for charging, but any USB supply will do. Each pair has been used once. £25 / pair or £65 the lot, delivered.

I would like to offer the equivalence of £43 delivered for the 2 pairs, if they come with the usb charging lead and cases.

Thanks

5. mcspongy

mcspongy

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +708
    Thanks very much for the offer, but it's less than I think they're worth. I am going to list them with the PJ for the time being. If there is a lack of interest, then I will come back to you.

6. robw2k8

robw2k8

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +55
    Ok fair enough, would you do £25 a pair so £50 all in delivered?

Thanks