For Sale JVC X3 Black in immaculate condition

Discussion in 'Archived Classifieds' started by Ideal AV, Jun 8, 2015.

1. Ideal AV

Ideal AV
    Distinguished Member AVForums Sponsor

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +6,455
    JVC X3 projector in immaculate condition, been ceiling mounted from day 1 by myself and now selling on behalf of the customer who has upgraded

305 hours on the 2nd lamp so loads of life left, it had done approx 800 hours on the first lamp

fantastic first projector with industry standard black levels, motorised lens shift and lens cover unlike the later models

I`d say this is probably the best you can find, in this as far as I can see, unmarked pristine condition

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

boxed and ready to ship

the first offer of £750 takes it and collection preferred but its in the original box the upgrade one came in and double boxed as well so could courier

Price and currency: 750
    Delivery: Delivery cost is not included
    Payment method: cash or bank transfer
    Advertised elsewhere?: Advertised elsewhere
    Prefer goods collected?: I prefer the goods to be collected

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers should satisfy themselves that the other party is genuine by providing the following via private conversation to each other after negotiations are complete and prior to dispatching goods and making payment:

• Landline telephone number. Make a call to check out the area code and number are correct, too
    • Name and address including postcode
    • Valid e-mail address
    DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with all details being correct. It's in your best interest to check out these details yourself.