1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

JVC TVs

Discussion in 'Televisions' started by 7Seven, Mar 11, 2005.

1. 7Seven

7Seven

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Is the JVC AV21QT4SJ 21 inch TV any good? What about JVC TVs in general? I've read posts saying JVC rebadge Bush products a lot and the components are not made by JVC? (E.g. like the LG-Philips screen/tube I saw inside a Toshiba).

Thanks.:)

2. I.T.M.A

I.T.M.A

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Similar to a post on Digital Spy Forums. Could 7Seven & seven be one & the same???

I do read DS but I'm only registered on this, the one & only forum IMHO.

So far everbody seems to have been slagging off JVC TV's. Well for what it's worth I have to say I think my JVC HV32P37 it extremely good. I haven't had it long but I'm well impressed. Before the JVC I had a Toshiba 28" 4:3 TV getting on for 8 years. I would not have decided to change brands unless I thought I'd be replacing a good TV with another TV equally as good (I just hope it lasts long enough to save up for a mega supa SED/oLED panel a few years from now). PQ on my new TV is excellent compared to my old TV.

I hope that whatever you decide to buy you'll be happy with your decision. Good luck.