Jvc Tha75r

C

chaundster

I am hoping to purchase this at the weekend as it seems a good deal of around £250 Multiregion and my girlfriend has agreed to pay for it for my birthday!!

Any last opinions good or bad would be much appreciated!!

Thanks in advance

:p

At £250 I don't think theres anything to touch it both feature and performance wise. Its maximum volume isn't as high as some other systems though. So its probably not ideal for a large room. One disadvantage of the system is it only plays ntsc dvds converted to pal 50hz output so panning shots in ntsc films will be a little bit jerky at times. Subwoofer location is important with this system.

After a lot of deliberation I just brought this system , and although I've yet to fine tune the set up, I've been very pleased with it so far and wouldn't hesitate to recommend it.

Where can this be bought for £250?? I can only find it for £300

Thanks

I got mine from Richer Sounds for #250. The inshop price was #299 at the till but they gave it me at the online price no problem, and of course you can arrange a demo of it before you buy, or if you buy and don't like it you can take it back within 14 days.:smashin:

Hi,

Well I am pleased to say that I did buy the system and am well happy with it. After initial probs with the set up and probably down to me learning how to use it, it is all now up an running and sounds superb. The picture quality is excellent.
I watched the 'new' Italian Job yesterday and the bit where they blow the armoured truck nearly knocked the walls down.

Very happy with it.

I got it for £239.95 in the end as per their web price.

just bought one,£215.oo from EHS.........the neighbours aren't vary pleased.....

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom