• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Jvc soundbar

Deec

Novice Member
Hi bought an amazon fire tv with a soundbar. Set everything up correct as I thought but no sound from soundbar. Also keep turning tv on and off at intervals. Both set up using hdmi arc. Tried all usual things and is driving me mad, help

JayCee

Distinguished Member
Welcome.
You've bought an Amazon Fire TV and a JVC Soundbar but you need to tell us the brand and model no of the TV.

Deec

Novice Member
Welcome.
You've bought an Amazon Fire TV and a JVC Soundbar but you need to tell us the brand and model no of the TV.
Hi bought an amazon fire tv with a soundbar. Set everything up correct as I thought but no sound from soundbar. Also keep turning tv on and off at intervals. Both set up using hdmi arc. Tried all usual things and is driving me mad, help

Hi the SOUNDBAR model is TH-D329B
tv is JVC LT-49CF890

The latest video from AVForums

Guardians of the Galaxy Xmas Special, Strange World, Bones and All, and Cabinet of Dr Caligari in 4K
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom