JVC service mode (is there one)

P

pr1uk

JVC service mode (is there one) says it all really i have got hold of an older model AV-32FTP1EK and was wondering if there was a way into the service menu so i can tweet or at least have a look at whats what. yes i would write down all settings before hand, also is there a page somewhere that gives you such info as service menus for all makes.

GaryB

Distinguished Member
There is no such model as the AV-32FTP1EK, at least not in the UK. I suspect it may be an AV-32WFT1. If so, press "i" and Audio Mute simultaneously to get to Service Mode. Don't touch any of the EHT adjustments.

P

pr1uk

Originally posted by GaryB
There is no such model as the AV-32FTP1EK, at least not in the UK. I suspect it may be an AV-32WFT1. If so, press "i" and Audio Mute simultaneously to get to Service Mode. Don't touch any of the EHT adjustments.
no the model is a AV-32WFP1EK just checked but thanks for the menu code (it works) now what i can do with it hmm dont know as yet but i will try and be carefull. have only just returned from lunch so had a few beers so will not touch anything today but a quick look i did not see anything on the menu for EHT.

thank you, and i love these forums so many people willing to share info

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Panasonic HX800 TV + Sony HT-G700 Soundbar reviews, movie and TV show news and reviews
Top Bottom