1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

JVC Screen Size/position adjustment?

Discussion in 'General TV Discussions Forum' started by Philmaximus, Mar 5, 2004.

1. Philmaximus

Philmaximus

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hey guys.
    I have a new JVC AV28R25 (excellent sound and picture), although whilst watching footy on it the other day, only the bottom half of the timer/score bar was shown at the top of the Screen, and was exceeding the boundaries of the Screen.

I know this is normally easy to adjust for example in monitors, but i can't seem to find the menu to do this?
    Any help would be much apreciated!

Btw, anyone got this tv, what do you all think?

Cheers Phil

2. GaryB

GaryB

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1,292
    Press the "i" (Information) button and the Audio Mute button simultaneously to get to the Service menu. You will need option 4 (Deflection). Most of the settings are self explanatory. If you make a mistake, press the "i" button to exit without saving and try again. Make sure you don't change any of the HV settings.

3. peahead

peahead

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +375
    what channel were you watching the football on and was it live or recorded.

4. Philmaximus

Philmaximus

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Thanks very much for your help.
    I was able to change the dimentions of the screen so the picture fitted perfectly.
    In answer to the type of broadcast.
    I was watching a match on digital, although my tv is only connected through TV out - not SCArt (as mine isn't the lounge tv set)
    One further qustion though. After changing th settings, when i played an xbox game (lord of the rings - return of the king) the picture was smaller than the whole screen. Missed off approx 5" on the top & botom and about 3" on left and right. However, other games (fifa) was perfect?
    Any ideas?

Cheers