1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Jvc Qp-es7???

Discussion in 'Home Cinema Buying & Building' started by kyrajz, Dec 8, 2003.

1. kyrajz

kyrajz

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I am looking to buy my husband a home theater system for Christmas. I am looking for something that is dual voltage, code free and 50/60Hz. The JVC QP-ES7 is one option that I have been considering. I have noticed a few comments in earlier posts that people were considering this option. I would appreciate any positive or negative feedback/horror stories that any may have.

2. jaminho

jaminho

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    No horror story's, the systems quality. 'It does what it says on the tin.'

It certainly looks the part and the speakers and sub are reasonably discrete.

Picture and sound is excellent. Sound has enough to shake the windows should you need it.

The amp runs hot so I wouldn't put any other piece of gear on top of it.

It's fairly easy to set up as well, although it has enough flexibility to satisfy most of the fiddly gadget mad type.

Buy it with confidence, (MR if you can get it).

3. Hooky

Hooky

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +13
    Yep I agree with that :) I have one at home and its wicked. The sub is a monster and kicks out enough bass to make my room shake! I love this system even though I've seen cheaper stuff around glad I went for this one.

4. Hooky

Hooky

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +13
    also just thought that if anyone wants it. I've just been given the remote code for Sky Digital. If you press and hold the STB power button on the remote then while holding this you press the grey STB button underneath once then type 31 and let go of the power button. You can now control the sky with the ES7 remote. it works great! changing channels and volume control etc..