• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

JVC MC200 batteries

jmci9

Standard Member
Hi,
Has anyone used a compatable battery in their MC200 camcorder? The original spare will cost over £50 but there are some out there a lot cheaper.
They voltage and mAh are the same, so I dont see a problem but I dont want to damage the camera!

Also there are larger (1400mAh) batteries out there too as the original only lasts for approx 60mins (800mAh), therefore I presume that the larger capacity one will last longer?

Has anyone had experience with this :lease:

mattlittle

Established Member
jmci9 said:
Hi,
Has anyone used a compatable battery in their MC200 camcorder? The original spare will cost over £50 but there are some out there a lot cheaper.
They voltage and mAh are the same, so I dont see a problem but I dont want to damage the camera!

Also there are larger (1400mAh) batteries out there too as the original only lasts for approx 60mins (800mAh), therefore I presume that the larger capacity one will last longer?

Has anyone had experience with this :lease:

I haven't used one, but you can bet that if you do it will invalidate your warranty....

The latest video from AVForums

CES 2023 Round Up: New TV Lineups for 2023 from LG, Samsung, Panasonic, Hisense & TCL
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom