JVC LT37DS6BJ Problem

celtic1967

Have any other owners experienced problems with this model ? I find that I cannot access the Digital side of things and have to switch it off at the plug, wait a couple of minutes, switch it back on and it is OK. This is fine for a couple of weeks, then the problem reappears.

nudge

i think you may find that this is just the digital reciever locking up (as most of them seem prone to do). i find dtv crashes/hangs quite often but you shouldn't need to turn of the power to reset it. just hold in the top two buttons (i think) on the side of the set for a few seconds. it is mentioned in the 'basics' part of the fault finding guide in the instruction book.

proux

Happens to me often with the 32DS6. NOT impressed with this TV even before it broke down, even less so after it started having a dark line in the middle and took 30 days to be repaired...

celtic1967

thanks for the replies.Its been reported back to JVC's service contractor who are looking into it. I love the tv other than this problem, so I hope there will be a positive solution

Top Bottom