1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

JVC LT32DS6 or Hitachi 32LD7200?

Discussion in 'LCD & LED LCD TVs' started by Chu321, Jul 28, 2005.

1. Chu321

Chu321
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1
    I had just about decided on the Hitachi when I discovered searching online retailers that the JVC is less than £100 pounds more. Both sets seem highly thought of on here. Is D.I.S.T better than Picture Master? I want the television for Sky / DVD. The JVC does have Freeview included but that is not so important. I want the best pq.

I cannot find any direct comparisons on here. So any thoughts on which you would choose?

Thanks.

David

2. Ramspeed

Ramspeed

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +24
    It's easy. The JVC is the better set. Better picture quality. Better everything. Just one drawback - the price. The Hitachi is a few hundred quid cheaper. But you get what you pay for, right?

3. Chu321

Chu321
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1
    Thanks. The JVC is £1359 at RGB. The Hitachi is around the £1250 mark. It could be that the JVC is a good deal at that price?

Does the JVC handle blacks better than the Hitachi? I haven't seen either set (none on show round here) yet although I am going to see the Hitachi later today as the local Comet is putting one on display.

4. Llanowar

Llanowar
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    What i saw myself and from reviews, they are pretty much the same, and it's all to your own eyes. The jvc has a build in digital tuner though if i'm right...