jvc lt-37ds6 owners

lagigolo

Established Member
Reaction score
I know this is an older model but reading the reviews on here some people still might be using one somewhere.

Mine has no pedestal stand. No problem as i think i can fashion another to fit. But i am unable to find a picture of the mounting side of one, so i can at least get one similar so i could re-drill the holes. Looking at the back of this one i can't say for certain how it mounts, so if anybody could show me a pic. i will at least look at similar designs knowing that it will support it.

(i do not want to mount it any other way than on a pedestal stand.)

Hi Lagigolo,

I've got one of these tv's... It's up on my wall at the moment, and I've got the stand buried in a cupboard somewhere. I'm just in the process of buying a new tv and will then be selling the JVC, so have been meaning to dig the stand out of it's hiding place.

I'll take a couple of photos and measurements, and post them up here when I get a chance – probably won’t be till the weekend though...

Much appreciated thats exactly what i need. Might be better to sell the 2 items seperately.......:smashin:

Weekend is fine. Superb.

You'll have to let us know when your selling it, pretty impressed with this one.

Last edited:
Any joy? I am eager to see what one looks like.

I am still looking for a picture should anybody have one. Unfortunately the op cannot locate theirs. :lease:

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom