• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

JVC LT-37DS6 - and external reciever/amp

MDPlatts

Established Member
Looking at getting reciever/amp - how do people go about getting their LCD's to not make any noise - mute it or just turn volume to zero or what?

The JVC's sound is good - better than old tv it replaced - but I'm sure it will be better in 5.1/6.1 - looking to get the Panasonic SA-XR70 amp - which has HDMI in/out as well as all the other stuff.

M.

Moogle

Distinguished Member
My Samsung 26" LCD has an internal mute option in the sound options menu. I would imagine all TV's today have such an option especially if they have an audio out.

MDPlatts

Established Member
nothing obviously similar on the JVC - just lots of tweak options - i.e. 3d sound on/off etc.

Guess I'll find out when the SA-XR55 (I changed) arrives in a day or two (hopefully).

Anyone else experience with the JVC - its surely what the majority of people here are doing?

M.

DrussTheLegend

Established Member
I have the sammy and the JVC. On the JVC (from what I have discovered so far) you will just have to turn the volume down. It is actuall much quicker than going into the menu on the samsung and switching the internal mute on.

Simple.

The latest video from AVForums

CES 2023 Round Up: New TV Lineups for 2023 from LG, Samsung, Panasonic, Hisense & TCL
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom