• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Jvc Lt-32dx7bj

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

DamoSXI

Looks sexy and the speakers are hidden

Cant find any reviews off it :(

G

Garelick

Is it worth the wait for the new Sony or Go with the JVC?

Any help is appreciated.

whitenoise

Standard Member
Thats a similar decision for me as well. I can get the JVC for £1200 inc 5 year guarantee but only until the end of the month! Do I bite the bullet and get the set before any mag reviews are done, or wait and miss the guarantee? Maybe I should get the Pan LX60 instead? Decisions! argh! :eek:

ninja168

Standard Member
whitenoise said:
Thats a similar decision for me as well. I can get the JVC for £1200 inc 5 year guarantee but only until the end of the month! Do I bite the bullet and get the set before any mag reviews are done, or wait and miss the guarantee? Maybe I should get the Pan LX60 instead? Decisions! argh! :eek:

Why are you limited to this month if you don't mind me asking? Is this from John Lewis with 5 yrs warranty?

Status
Not open for further replies.

The latest video from AVForums

Fidelity in Motion's David Mackenzie talks about his work on disc encoding & the future of Blu-ray
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom