JVC LT 32DX7 vertical lines???

Discussion in 'LCD & LED LCD TVs Forum' started by Relocation, Mar 28, 2006.

Tags:
  1. Relocation

Relocation
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +4
    Hi, have had this set for just over a week now, and am suitably impressed overall. But after having a bit of a play with the settings, i have discovered that on dark grey/green screens there seems to be some vertical banding, has anyone else discovered this?? Have found this with RGB scart sky+ and also dvd via rgb scart. Could it just be a dodgy setting that i have, maybe a crap cable?? Would like to hear from anyone else that may have this issue. Do have to say that HD clips from the Apple website are outstanding via VGA 1360x768.!!!! :)

2. Relocation

Relocation
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +4
    Anyone?? Any advice??

3. Snakey2k5

Snakey2k5

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +6
    Nope not seen this at all and i use just normal sky via rgb scart but i use prog scan for dvd playback or if the pic quality is really bad on certain sky broadcasts i can get the picture displayed through my dvd hdd recorder via prog scan.
    I recon its proberly the way you have the picture modes set as it does take a while to work out which looks best for certain feeds ie i had some slight banding while watching planet earth on sunday but a quick pause (was recorded to hdd) of the offending picture and a few tweaks with the picture settings i manage to get rid of it and happily watched the rest of the show.
    Good luck