JVC LT-26DS6B - Gamer's review

Discussion in 'LCD & LED LCD TVs Forum' started by Ramspeed, Nov 4, 2005.

Tags:
  1. Ramspeed

Ramspeed

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +24
    Hi all

I have a Sony V32 at home but I want to get a 26" for the office. I will be using it exlusively for games. Anyone with a JVC 26 or 32 DS6 like to comment on it's performance with games? XBox @ 480/720p - PS2/Gamecube @ 480p etc. I'm very sensitive to motion blur issues so I guess that's what I really want to know about...

I like the look of the JVC and the price but I just don't have time to go out and test it...

Many thanks.

2. nogimmix

nogimmix
    Banned

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +82
    I've got a 32" DS6 with a modded xbox connected via component.
    Gaming on this TV is fantastic, especially games in 720p, heck even 480p looks good too. XBMC via 720p/1080i also looks amazing.

I have not noticed any motion blur and that's even playing games like Burnout Revenge, Forza, Pro Evolution 5 etc. One of the main reasons for me getting this TV was purely gaming (along with watching football) and I just cannot wait to get the Xbox360 and see this baby put out [email protected] all the time.

Mate, take it from me you will not be disappointed.

3. Caimbeul

Caimbeul

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +25
    I have the 37" JVC and can also highly reccomend them for gaming, I believe the 32" has a slightly faster respose time. There are some screens just coming in now from the likes of viewsonic etc (i think) that offer full 1080p support and stupidly fast response time. Do a search if interested.