JVC LT-26 LCD Standby LED

Discussion in 'LCD & LED LCD TVs Forum' started by peterjspencer, Apr 30, 2007.

Tags:
  1. peterjspencer

peterjspencer

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +36
    Im not expecting much by way of a reply, but on the off chance someone else on here has one its worth a go.

Got the above telly from Sound and Vision. Wall mounted it and no problems. Nice little unit, good sound, good picture, exactly what I was after. When it was first installed and the TV was switched off into standby mode there were no lights showing to indicate standby. A few weeks later the LED which lights up green when the TV is on, starting flashing red. Now when the TV is in standby the red LED stays on permanantly. Theres nothing in the manual. I thought it might be the TV telling me it had downloaded another digital TV channel or something clever but it appears not.

Any ideas anyone?

2. GaryB

GaryB

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1,303
    Take a look in the DTV timer. If there any events listed, delete them and check.

The LED can also be an overheat warning.

3. peterjspencer

peterjspencer

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +36
    Thanks GaryB. Have checked the DTV timer settings and there are 10 default values in there which are supposed to be there, and are all set to BBC1 start and finish 00:00 and date 00/00/0000. You just edit these and enable to get the function to work. Dont think this is causing the problem. Also dont think its over heating as never have the TV on for that long.

Im not to bothered about it as its not causing me any problems, just thought that the TV was trying to communicate !