• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

JVC Info Required

micky1stop

Standard Member
Hi All,

does anyone have any idea where I can buy/obtain the correct AC/DC supply for my JVC MX 7000f video camera?
Or even, what size the supply should be, as I have a few lying around the house off different items!!
Cant find the booklet that came with it to see if this has the size info in it!!!

Thanx in advance for your help.
Micky :thumbsup:

chrishull3

Prominent Member
Hi All,

does anyone have any idea where I can buy/obtain the correct AC/DC supply for my JVC MX 7000f video camera?
Or even, what size the supply should be, as I have a few lying around the house off different items!!
Cant find the booklet that came with it to see if this has the size info in it!!!

Thanx in advance for your help.
Micky :thumbsup:

Micky i think these cams are fakes,where did you buy it and where .

micky1stop

Standard Member
Hi Chris, what do you mean fakes??
I bought it privately, some time back, for the grand sum of £25!!!
It looks almost new, boxed, bag, works fine, and has it's CD, leads, and it did have it's booklet, but obviously put it down somewhere, and can't find it now :oops: hence question!!!
Only thing it didn't come with was the power supply.

Cheers
Micky

chrishull3

Prominent Member
Hi Chris, what do you mean fakes??
I bought it privately, some time back, for the grand sum of £25!!!
It looks almost new, boxed, bag, works fine, and has it's CD, leads, and it did have it's booklet, but obviously put it down somewhere, and can't find it now :oops: hence question!!!
Only thing it didn't come with was the power supply.

Cheers
Micky

This is all i can find Need info on JVC MX-7000 camcorder - PCTechGuide
http://reviews.ebay.co.uk/Fake-Camc...000-SONY-JVC-CANON_W0QQugidZ10000000001889778

Last edited:

micky1stop

Standard Member
This is indeed a counterfeit, one of many counterfeit JVCs that are out there. You can see a list of them on JVC(UK)'s eBay "About Me" page which I maintain.
Thanx for that Gary.
Ive read your page and see what you mean!!
Although having said all the above, I didnt buy it because it was a JVC! I just bought it coz it was cheap!!!
And, apart from not having the power supply, it works well, in all modes, and pictures/videos are of a good quality.
But, I will take more notice the next time I buy!!

Thanx Micky

chrishull3

Prominent Member
Thanx for that Gary.
Ive read your page and see what you mean!!
Although having said all the above, I didnt buy it because it was a JVC! I just bought it coz it was cheap!!!
And, apart from not having the power supply, it works well, in all modes, and pictures/videos are of a good quality.
But, I will take more notice the next time I buy!!

Thanx Micky
Sorry you did not believe me,but without a power supply how do you now it works ie charge the batteries,hope you find one somewhere.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 8K TV dead? Philips OLED+907, Pioneer LX505 AVR plus B&W 700 S3 Reviews & Visit + AV/HiFi News
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom