1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Jvc Hv32p37sjc

Discussion in 'Televisions' started by boab_is, Jul 26, 2004.

1. boab_is

boab_is

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    JVC HV32P37SJC

This set would seem to be the biz for us 100Hz-o-phobes. Has all the DIST and DIGIPURE picture enhancement and PAL/NTSC prog scan, without the emperors new clothes that is 100Hz (awaits flaming). Three scarts (2X RGB) plus your component ins. PIP and other upmarket gubbins are also chucked in.

Best of all, have seen it online for £650-ish.

Got a decent review in what video/HCC :thumbsup:

Anyone got this TV, or any opinions of it???

2. cerebros

cerebros

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +11
    If you can get a good sample it's a steal for the price. I had this set earlier in the year (detailed in my review here ) and was very impressed with the picture quality when set up properly.

However... The first 3 samples of the set I had had an annoying geometry problem, while the fourth was good in that respect, but died in under 2 days of receipt so I decided to get my money back.

To be honest, I'm wishing I'd stuck with trying to get a working one, as no-one else seems to be releasing HDTV compatible CRT sets, and I'm still not sure LCD's going to be there for movie viewing - plus the fact that a similar sized LCD will set you back over twice as much at current prices... In fact I'm considering the new JVC IDTV version of this set, just hoping JVC have got their quality control sorted out...