JVC hv-32p37 and consoles ????

J

jerkyboy

Thinking about buying one of these sets mainly for use with my Xbox and PS2.

Anyone got one, are they any good ?.

Whats the picture quality like, especially through component ?.

I have given up on panasonic and Philips as I have had to many dodgy sets, thought I might give JVC a go.

Any feedback would be appreciated.

I have my chipped xbox connected to my hv-32p37 through the component input with my xbox switched to ntsc so i can play the games in 480progressive scan and it has made a hell of a difference soul calibur 2 looks amazeing so does most of my games come to think of it.Just make sure you get the official microsoft hidef pack as the third party ones arent much kop.

Peahead.

Is the picture quality impressive using RGB Scart ?.

Have you had any problems with the TV, any lines down the screen etc.

Overall are you happy with yours ?.

jerkboy

my tv has faint vertical lines when useing rgb scart input so i use s-video through scart instead and the problem goes away other than that i cant fault it.Seems most recent hires tv suffer when useing rgb. weird:suicide:

Will this TV accept a component signal from a standard UK Xbox PS2 or non progressive scan DVD player.

The manual that I downloaded does not mention 576i which I thought was what UK stuff via component outputted.

yes it will accept component input from a uk xbox and none progressive scan dvdplayer it will just be interlaced and not progressive have tryed it .

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom