JVC HR – SD 1500 U Blu-ray recorder

canuckgimp1954

Novice Member
I was able to acquire one of these units on eBay a while back but I didn't have a remote control for but I was able to acquire one directly through a JVC supplier.

I was wondering if anyone here has any experience with this unit it came without an owner's manual and although a I know I can download a copy of the manual from the Internet I am having trouble understanding how the unit functions. One point I am confused on and perhaps someone can help me do I have to record under the hard drive first and then record onto the Blu-ray disc from the hard drive? I know this is a highly expensive professional units but I was hoping someone out there in the group owns one or has experience with one in a studio of some kind if you could post here I responds so that we could start a conversation possibly by our private email it would be greatly appreciated I am confined to a wheelchair with cerebral palsy and have waited for years for one of the manufacturers to come up with a consumer version Blu-ray recorder for the North American market unfortunately that is never happened so I would appreciate any assistance that someone with experience with this unit out there might have

Sincerely,

CANUKGIMP1954

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Q Acoustics Q3030i, Humax Aura, Roku Streambar & WandaVision Reviews and more...
Top Bottom