JVC HR – SD 1500 U Blu-ray recorder

canuckgimp1954

Novice Member
I was able to acquire one of these units on eBay a while back but I didn't have a remote control for but I was able to acquire one directly through a JVC supplier.

I was wondering if anyone here has any experience with this unit it came without an owner's manual and although a I know I can download a copy of the manual from the Internet I am having trouble understanding how the unit functions. One point I am confused on and perhaps someone can help me do I have to record under the hard drive first and then record onto the Blu-ray disc from the hard drive? I know this is a highly expensive professional units but I was hoping someone out there in the group owns one or has experience with one in a studio of some kind if you could post here I responds so that we could start a conversation possibly by our private email it would be greatly appreciated I am confined to a wheelchair with cerebral palsy and have waited for years for one of the manufacturers to come up with a consumer version Blu-ray recorder for the North American market unfortunately that is never happened so I would appreciate any assistance that someone with experience with this unit out there might have

Sincerely,

CANUKGIMP1954

The latest video from AVForums

Sony Bravia XR A80J OLED TV Review
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom