JVC HM-DH30000 HDTV playback

Discussion in 'Digital TV & Video Players & Recorders' started by sheggsl, Jun 9, 2001.

Tags:
  1. sheggsl

sheggsl

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +5
    Does anyone in the UK currently own the above mentioned machine, I believe it is the only D-VHS deck that allows you record and view HDTV programming without the need of any additional decoders. IF yes, what are your impressions. I own one of this and so far the impression has been truly outstanding. However I am a bit stuck for HDTV tapes to view on this machine. If you own this machine and would like to swap tapes, please either send me a private message or e-mail at [email protected]

Finally those of us in Europe, now have the option to experience the joys of HDTV broadcasts

2. Guest

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Indeed! I saw a fair amount of HDTV whilst in the US. I can't believe we're actually going to miss out on this one (HDTV), but the U.S. is getting it right! Doh!

Surely the broadcasters and general public at large can be made to see sense purely by giving them a demo. People's jaws hit the floor within about 3 or 4 seconds.

Most impressive. :cool:

[ 11-06-2001: Message edited by: Beast ]