Jvc Hd1 Best Price

sapper

Some times, it seems, having read the various threads over the years that the cheapest price is often false economy.

When investing £1000 ormore on anything, but especially Audio-visual, A good dealer is essential.

Soem one who youcan call to ask regarding advice, or a possible issue.

A reputable dealer who can enquire with the manufacturer on your behalf and get the issue resolved, maybe upgraded in terms of firmware etc.

Basically what I am advising is that the cheapest option isnt always the beest bargin.

Spending the extra £100 on a £2000 projector may seem alot, but how much is after sales support, their time on the phone to you, etc etc.

Adrian

sapper

Can't complain about the service I got from Ivojo.
And they are asking £2899 it seems...

So~£60 more expensive...

Member 55145

Distinguished Member
id be interested too. may have enough money on 16th for one of these babies.... unless i save for the 100 or switch to panny :suicide:

also considering the hivizone/pricejapan route

FATCAT40S

Novice Member
Ive just ordered mine from Practical HiFi for £2900

Ive used them for years and their service and backup is superb.

Pick it up on Sat, cant wait.......:rotfl:

Event Horizon

jasonf01

WOW!

Is this the same JVC-HD1?? I can understand a little difference, but thats almost £400 cheaper than the current norm.

Thats a big difference. More importantly, its close to the significant (to me) £2500 barrier. I said Id buy when it went under £2500, and its nearly there. Ive been waiting months lol.

Almost time to crack open the penny jar :)

Jas.

Isco 3

+vat:)

sdb123

Distinguished Member
The AVWOW price was inclusive of VAT however the offer ran out on 13 January.

;)

Event Horizon

just wish i had the cash
well hopefully some lucky people will be able to take advantage of an excellent deal
best regards
nick.

Tony Hoyle

Novice Member
+vat price is £2,892.25 which is in line with other retailers.

If they could get it in the 2500-2600 range I'd jump, certainly. Sounds like a nice display. I've emailed them about it anyway.

Event Horizon

+vat price is £2,892.25 which is in line with other retailers.

If they could get it in the 2500-2600 range I'd jump, certainly. Sounds like a nice display.
hi!!
i would get jumping then:) they only had six units in stock, if you put one in your basket then checkout the price is with the 15% discount.....:thumbsup:
best regards
nick

Tony Hoyle

Novice Member
hi!!
i would get jumping then:) they only had six units in stock, if you put one in your basket then checkout the price is with the 15% discount.....:thumbsup:
best regards
nick
Nope.. Full price in the basket is £2,892.25 - went as far as the enter credit card details and it remained at that price.

It looks like it's gone. I'll see what they say tomorrow.

Event Horizon

Nope.. Full price in the basket is £2,892.25 - went as far as the enter credit card details and it remained at that price.

It looks like it's gone. I'll see what they say tomorrow.
hi!!!
i had 1 showing in my basket at the discounted price, but not anymore .they sold pretty quick, they was showing 6 units that has now disapeared.
sorry you missed out:thumbsdow
they may still honour there offer with new stock ,if they dont it does say they will price match and beat other offers by 5%.

best regards
nick.

Tony Hoyle

Novice Member
The got back in touch first thing this morning. The offer isn't on the website and the original deal is no longer available, but they gave me code (code deleted) which is 10% off the total order.

Tony Hoyle

Novice Member
Alas just found out that they can't use that code any more. :(

Had a little chat and I still got a good price from them - so it's worth calling to see what you can get. For what I paid, given that they're a proper AV shop who know their stuff, it's still a bargain.

Event Horizon

Alas just found out that they can't use that code any more. :(

Had a little chat and I still got a good price from them - so it's worth calling to see what you can get. For what I paid, given that they're a proper AV shop who know their stuff, it's still a bargain.
hi!!
so you got a deal you are happy with
good stuff
;)
best regards
nick.

Flip_X

Banned
I noticed a user named Parmentalist found a HD1 for just under £2500. Might be worth asking him where he found it at that price.

Parmenion

Parmentalist?

:eek::eek::eek:

Anyhoo....the deal I got is no longer available unfortunately. I just wish I had been buying for myself:(

regards

Parmenion (talist)

sapper

Do any of those sites ship to mainland Europe as well? :confused:
Guess you will need to call them or email them if the information isnt on their websites.

Adrian

Jaseamondo

The price on avwow was meant to be around £2900 including discount ,it was a mistake on there web site,its back to normal now. A few lucky punters got it for the reduced price as a gesture of good will i think. Oh yeah that would be me then :D

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Marantz SR7015 & NAD T 778 AVR + Mission LX2 MKII Speaker Reviews, AV & Film News and More

Latest News

Humax launches AURA 4K Freeview Play Recorder
  • By Andy Bassett
  • Published
Fyne Audio adds new standmounts to F1 speaker range
  • By Andy Bassett
  • Published
Mark Levinson expands 5000 Series with amplifiers and players
  • By Andy Bassett
  • Published
AVForums Podcast: 14th October 2020
  • By Phil Hinton