• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

JVC GZ-MG330 (Blue)

Status
Not open for further replies.

mpw2081

anybody seen any good offers for this camcorder, been looking for a few weeks, the lowest is about £218, delivered from pixmania:thumbsup:

social_lurker

Thats probably about as good as you'll find for a few weeks. The JVC Cashback offer has just finished (which would have saved you £30) and iirc, Currys were doing it for about £170-180 in their Xmas sale (making it about £140 after cashback). I think it will stay over £200 for another couple of months, so that the retailers can then advertise it as "Save £xxx" around Easter time.

Or I could be wrong.

MartTea

Got mine for £136.99(+£30 cash back that i`m still waiting for)so £106.99 in total.Mind you that was on t`internet on xmas day(sale price which lasted 2 days)and silver in colour.Not much use I know,but as I`ve seen it in Argos for £260 and elsewhwere for £230 ish I can`t help but feel a little smug:rotfl:Not a bad little camera either.

montybaber

Zomp how long have you been waiting? I posted my reciept before new yr and still no sign (£50) I thought it was within 28 days???

MartTea

Sent all my details on dec 30 th- iirc and checked bank details today and it still hasn`t been sent-bit worrying really.you`d have thought a company as big as JVC could sort it out by now.Had plenty of emails offering other stuff tho`.

MartTea

Just had an email saying i`ll get the cashback on 6/2/2009:clap:(had to send them an email first asking about it)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The latest video from AVForums

Fidelity in Motion's David Mackenzie talks about his work on disc encoding & the future of Blu-ray
Subscribe to our YouTube channel

Full fat HDMI teeshirts

Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom