1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Jvc Grdv4000

Discussion in 'Camcorders, Action Cams & Video Editing Forum' started by eric.witherden, Sep 3, 2004.

1. eric.witherden

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    This is my First try to send an enquiry so hope I am doing it right and someone can help.
    My first Digital camcorder was the JVC GRDV1 and I still own this but it is used by my Son. I then bought the JVC GRDV 9000 which was a very good model but unfortunately it was damaged and replaced by the JVC GRDV 4000. With the first 2 Picture Wipes were done while filming but on the 4000 have to be done using Random Edit which is not a problem but I find the Wipe is not smooth like with the previous 2. It seems that as soon as the new picture is wiped in the picture moves and tries to repostion. Playing back frame by frame it can easily be seen. It has been returned to the retailers repairer and JVC had it for nearly 3 months but it has been returned in exactly the same position where it still jumps.
    Does anyone else have this problem and can confirm the Wipe should be smooth like the others.
    Eric 01273-418876