1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

JVC GR-DVP1E. Missing driver disk

Discussion in 'Camcorders, Action Cams & Video Editing Forum' started by Jezlennard, May 8, 2005.

1. Jezlennard

Jezlennard

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hi, I have a JVC GRDVP1E Digital camcorder. Moved house recently and then got a new PC and have lost the USB Driver disk so can't connect to my new computer. Have a 4 week old baby and my wife is not best pleased!!! JVC want over £100 for a replacement. Does anyone know any other way of getting one? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

2. MarkE19

MarkE19

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +2,389
    What do you want to transfer from your cam to PC? If you want to get video onto the PC for editing and copy to a DVD etc then this can only be done via firewire and not USB. Firewire connection does not require any drivers other than those that are part of the Windows (98SE or later) install.
    If you need any further help on connecting the cam to PC via firewire then do a search on this forum as it has been covered many times in the past. If you are still no wiser then feel free to ask and we will see what advice we can offer.

Mark.