Dismiss Notice
Attention AVForums app / Tapatalk users
Sadly GDPR means that, from 25th, we can no longer offer access to AVForums via the branded app or Tapatalk.
Click here for more information.

JVC DRMX1 - Any Views Folks

Discussion in 'Blu-ray & DVD Players & Recorders' started by LizzyF, Mar 31, 2005.

1. LizzyF

LizzyF
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I keep looking at the JVC DRMX1.
    The appeal is that it is a 160gb Hard Drive Recorder / DVD Recorder and VCR all in 1 unit. I can't find any views or reviews on this model

I had the JVC Model, DR-MV1 but it became faulty and I had to send it back. I was very impressed with it unil it broke.

Regards

LizzyF

2. jayboro

jayboro

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hi Lizzy

I was looking at the same model especially as it has HDD, DVD, Video and I-link for DV camcorders. I was minutes from buying it when I read that it does not have RGB Scart input, which is a prerequsite for recording from Sky/Sky + and Freeview.

I need to do some more research but if this is the case it makes it useless for me.

Alas I have not found anything similar that offers a true all-in-one at a reasonable price.

Hope that helps.

Jay x

3. jayboro

jayboro

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    The more i read in to this the more confused i get. If anyone can shed light on whether this JVC has RGB input and can it be used to record sky please let me and lizzy know.

Some sites say it does and others say it doesn't.

Perhaps I'm not that much use to you Lizzy afterall.

4. Bev478

Bev478

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +8
    I was also looking at this machine & it definitely does not have RGB input. Panasonic have just brought out a 3 in 1 machine which has it (I think?), but only analogue tuner. If it had a digital tuner I would have bought it.