1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

JVC DR-MH30 & PACE2

Discussion in 'Blu-ray & DVD Players & Recorders' started by qsilver911, Oct 11, 2004.

1. qsilver911

qsilver911

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    hello all,

Just bought a nice shinny dvd recorder :clap: But cant get it to fully integrate with my pain in the butt ntl box :mad: . From what I can figure it is a PACE 2 box, is there any way to do this???

I have read a bit about dongles and TIVO boxes but I guess that would not solve my problem. The other things I have come across is this red-eye thing (http://homepage.ntlworld.com/electricstuff/redremote/index.html). Has anyone got any experience with these and could tell me if it works?

Any help would be much appreciated :smashin:

2. qsilver911

qsilver911

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    If anyone knows of anything which is not model specific but would still help me solve the problem that would be great to :D

3. hornydragon

hornydragon

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Somewhere near the M4 most of the time......
    Ratings:
    +1,215
    ntl are a pain in the arse for PVR's........ ideally you need to use ntl box set timers etc and JVC to accept link signal... problem is that the record trigger only comes out of second scart on ntl box (worth checking) which means you might be limited to composite only recordeing idealy you want to use S-video...
    for more info try www.digitalspy.co.uk