1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

JVC Digital Camcorders

Discussion in 'Camcorders, Action Cams & Video Editing Forum' started by Sean_N, Jul 16, 2002.

1. Sean_N

Sean_N

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hi

I hooked my JVC digital camcorder into two pcs and in both it appears as a removable disk but there is no twain driver does it come with one ?

Thanks

Sean

2. Drafter

Drafter

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    You didn't mention the model this makes a big difference. With the GR-DV2000u the problem probably isn't the software but the hardware. The only thing I can think of is to uninstall hardware and reinstall the camera using the driver provided on the cd no generic will work. If this doesn't work send it back to JVC Service. My GR-DV2000u had numerous problems including the input/output box to USB. This piece of excrement has caused me nothing but trouble & hours of fiddeling. Seems to work now
    With non-memory card models you must use the supplied JLIP Video Capture software.
    Drafter

3. Sean_N

Sean_N

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Its a JVC GR-DV367 i think i got that from memory. I installed the driver and it works fine as a removable disk usings the usb cable but there is no twain support which is annoying does it come with twain support ?

Thanks

Sean