1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

JVC AV32R25 Review

Discussion in 'Televisions' started by preston, Mar 17, 2003.

1. preston

preston
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1
    I’ve just put my JVC AV32R25 through its paces this weekend and I have got to say I am very happy. Here are my thoughts…

PICTURE
    Nice and sharp. Analogue pictures are good and the opening scenes of Gladiator are crisp and clear. I didn’t notice any detail loss in the dark but I was connected via S-Video. There is some noticeable geometry deviations when the picture is set to 4:3 mode but nothing out of the ordinary for a CRT TV.

SOUND
    I have not attached any rear speakers yet but both the stereo and pseudo surround sound are very good. This is probably down to the subwoofer which performs very nicely indeed. No noticeable hiss as reported by other forum members.

OVERALL
    Maybe I was lucky but I haven’t suffered any of the problems reported on this forum. IMHO you should buy this TV if you want a one box solution for around £700. The pictures are good and the sound is excellent. If you use a separate decoder and amp them maybe you should consider something else.