1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Jvc Av32l5gy

Discussion in 'Televisions' started by newuser, Oct 17, 2002.

1. newuser

newuser

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Has any body got any experiences of the JVC AV32L5GY? I've searched throught the threads and it doesn't seem to be mentioned that often.

I've been looking at the Tosh 32ZD26 (which I think is impressive, especially the picture quality) but given the long, but extremely useful thread, on the problems that various people have experienced with the various models I wanted to check out other options.

I recall that Home Entertainment rated the JVC ahead of the Tosh in one of their "mega tests" but I'm not sure this means much.

I would welcome the benefit of real experience from you folks out there. Any comments...........

2. -Jay-

-Jay-
    Banned

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +135
    sorry mate but this tv has been discontiued.i have rung a few shops & have been told that it is discontiued.i was looking at this tv after all the problems i had with the tosh 32zd26.

3. newuser

newuser

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Thanks for the info. Any clue what is has been replaced by?
    For info, the JVC UK website is still showing this model on its product listing, leaving me more confused than before!

4. -Jay-

-Jay-
    Banned

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +135
    i phoned jvc my self & they said it is current.but every store i phone say it is discontinued there is no new model only av32t25 & av32r25 but they are only 50hz so i just don`t know.the only place i`ve seen it is prc direct. but i had problems with them before so i will not get it from them.