Dismiss Notice
Attention AVForums app / Tapatalk users
Sadly GDPR means that, from 25th, we can no longer offer access to AVForums via the branded app or Tapatalk.
Click here for more information.

Jvc AV28R25EK Beeping

Discussion in 'General TV Discussions Forum' started by forest stu, Jan 1, 2004.

1. forest stu

forest stu

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Can anyone advise the problem i have with my tv, on dark scenes there is an intermittant beeping and it is really annoying. I have sky digital on ext-1 and my dvd player on ext-2 and the noise is on both so i know it is the tv, any ideas

Cheers
    Forest Stu

2. Philmaximus

Philmaximus

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    just out of interest, what is your general opinion on your JVC?

3. forest stu

forest stu

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    The tv is great, brilliant picture and sound, apart from the obvious
    beeping that is. I will be getting that looked at soon

Cheers
    Forest stu

4. Philmaximus

Philmaximus

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    did u work out what needed to be done about it?
    i'm hoping on getting a new tv for my birthday in under 2 weeks.
    With close compitiion from the sony's i think the JVC AV28R is the hands down winner as i've seen the picture quality and can only imagine the sound quality with the amount of WATTS!

I was wondering though if you had any confusion arount its model ID. In Comet for exampl, its called the AV2837 but on the JVC webpage, its named AV28R25... do u know if its jsut comet who has changed the model?
    Was also wondering, where u brought it? any recommendations? i see you can get it for as cheap as £370 over the internet on empire direct or somewhere!
    But in general? you are very pleased with the Picture, Sound quality and its functions - no problems???!

Cheers

5. GaryB

GaryB

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1,294
    The standard version is the AV-28R25. You may also see it as the AV-28R25EK or AV-28R25EKS. They are all the same set.

The Comet version is the AV-28R370. It is basically the same set but has a slightly different front cabinet design, a slightly different stand, a different remote and has the surround sound speakers included as standard. Performance is identical.