JVC AV28H5SK - real model number?

RustyIdiot

Established Member
Reaction score
Curry's have a JVC AV28H5SK on their site, 28" Widescreen, 100Hz for £249 but I can't for the life of me find anyone else selling it or any reviews of it. I've heard people before mention that the likes of Currys often change the model numbers slightly to make it harder for you to compare like for like prices with online retailers - could this be the case here?

Here's the TV: http://www.currys.co.uk/martprd/sto...2&tm=undefined&sku=522524&category_oid=-25965

Seems like a good deal, I'd just really like to read a review first. Does anyone have this TV or know whether it goes under a different model number outside of Currys?

Any ideas/help would be great! :)

RustyIdiot said:
Curry's have a JVC AV28H5SK on their site, 28" Widescreen, 100Hz for £249 but I can't for the life of me find anyone else selling it or any reviews of it. I've heard people before mention that the likes of Currys often change the model numbers slightly to make it harder for you to compare like for like prices with online retailers - could this be the case here?

Typing the model no into Google does bring up a few pages and there are some on eBay so the model no is genuine.

Thanks lads - think you're both probably right. Seems like a good deal tho as I say don't you think? Or is the fact it doesn't seem to be widely available in UK concerning at all?

RustyIdiot said:
Seems like a good deal tho as I say don't you think? Or is the fact it doesn't seem to be widely available in UK concerning at all?

The only reason it's not widely available is because it's a DSG special model. It's no reason for concern.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom