JVC AV-32WFP1EK (manual)

P

pr1uk

i have just looked at this model in an ex retail shop and it looks in good nick and not a bad price, but i cannot find a downloadable manual for this model.
does anyone have any feeling on this JVC AV-32WFP1EK i know its an older model but i thought it would like nice in the bedroom. also does anyone who perhaps once had this model still have the manual they could pass on.

P

pr1uk

Thank you Watchmaker i have had the said TV all day and have put it through its paces and have not seen any problems that you mentioned in the thread you linked.
looks like i will have to buy a manual if i want one just one question i take it you still have one of these models.

under Picture Features
what does the Digital VNR & DigiPurge do and do you leave them on or off.

i am not using the sound system as i use my own amp but the TV itself looks very good for an older model i am very pleased with this buy the first second hand TV i have ever bought.

watchmaker

No problem pr1uk.

Those options look a bit different on the TV model I have. There's a VNR option which is set to Auto but there's no DigiPurge option. You're probably best to have a play with them and see if you prefer the picture with them on or off (regardless of what the manual says).

Enjoy your new TV!

P

pr1uk

Originally posted by watchmaker
No problem pr1uk.

Those options look a bit different on the TV model I have. There's a VNR option which is set to Auto but there's no DigiPurge option. You're probably best to have a play with them and see if you prefer the picture with them on or off (regardless of what the manual says).

Enjoy your new TV!
cheers i will not worry about a manual as i have played with it and found out whats what. as i said i am not using the sound but even that looks good in the setup. the other things i will have to give them trial and error but i am very happy with the set picture wise and its not a bad looker is it. bloody hell even for a 32 it seems big so at least if there is a break in no one will be running down the road with this monster under there arm.
hope yours is all sorted now and this one as you can tell is growing on me.