1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

JVC AV-28X4SK Problem

Discussion in 'TVs' started by Exelion, Feb 22, 2005.

1. Exelion

Exelion

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hello
    I recently bought a new JVC 28in widescreen TV Model AV-28X4SK, however there seems to be a problem with the picture, ALL of the EXT terminals when using a scart lead with either my dvd player, gamecube or ps2 have a noticable vertical line towards the right of the screen, this line runs the entire length of the screen. It's not a thick band, just a small thin line, I have yet to notice it on any of the normal channels so I'm persuming that it's only a problem with the EXT channels.

I have tried changing picture settings, modes etc, different scart leads, yet the line is always there. There are no speakers, computers etc near the TV or even in the room to interfere with the picture the only things near the TV are a radiator, some plugs and vcr, I have even moved the TV to different spots in the room, yet the line is always on the screen. I've contected JVC by email about this problem, and they have yet to reply (it's been over a week :thumbsdow )

I have no idea what could be causing this, is this a problem with connections, or the actual tv, or something else?

So please help.

2. JayCee

JayCee

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1,953
    If you think there is a fault you should call the shop you bought it from....it's their responsibility as retailer, not Jvc's.