1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

jvc and i robot :(

Discussion in 'Televisions' started by cypher007, Feb 16, 2005.

1. cypher007

cypher007

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +11
    when i bought my JVC 32D40 back in january JVC had an offer of a free copy of i-robot if you registered your set online. anyway as my first set had geometry issues i have had to change it so didnt want to register a set that was going back, JL have taken a month to sort things out cause of stock shortages, i wont get my new set till tomorrow. when i phoned JVC they said that the offer had finished :mad:. i was hoping they would at least say as the competion had ended and i had had probs with there product the least they would do would be to give me a copy of the dvd, but nothing no sorry.

2. cypher007

cypher007

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +11
    my replacement set has better convergence but the picture is blured at the left and right of the centre. also on the left side the last 1.5inch of the picture in the bottom half of the screen kicks up. im wondering if a third set is gonna be any better or if i should abandon JVC for something better, if there is anything HDTV crt available as an alternative. anyone please give us some advice.

3. cypher007

cypher007

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +11