JVC 32DX7BJ and Z5500 speakers

Chyownster

Standard Member
Reaction score
Ok, noob time here really.

Basically I have the able telly ( and like it alot incidently) and I also have my Logitec Z5500 5.1 speakers doing nothing, so would like to mate the two together to make a half decent cinema surround. Now on my speakers the outputs that I have are the 3 x 3.5mm Jacks (front, rear and back/sub) and also digital co-ax and optical outputs.

Now noob as I am, how can I get them all to work together cos i can't see any optical or 3.5mm jacks (apart from the headphone output).

I am also thinking of getting a DVD player (the toshiba hidef upscaler thats about £80) will those have the ipputs that I need to get dvd 5.1.

Any help appriciated

Shane

anyone have any idea what to do? Or do i sell the JVC to my mate who wants it and get another TV with optical out?

if your tv has red/white audio outputs you could feed the z5500's with that with a adaptor lead which fits into the side of the decoder, but it would not be proper 5.1 just dolby prologic 2. the toshiba sd 360e would give proper dd 5.1 via the optical or coax output into the corresponding input in the decoder.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom