1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

JVC 32 inch LCD LT-32D50BJ

Discussion in 'LCD & LED LCD TVs' started by ddenny, May 16, 2005.

1. ddenny

ddenny

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Anyone got a view on this model. I am looking to buy it at present but reviews appear scarce.

JVC 32 inch LCD TV Model:LT-32D50BJ

2. spencerp

spencerp
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I've had one since January and am delighted with it. The only real problem with it is the lack of compatability with Sky's protected HD output but if this isn't an issue for you then I wouldn't let it put you off. I've yet to see any smearing, pq is great from Sky, Freeview and dvd (don't use analogue signal). No buzzing, decent black levels, and a great looker.

3. Contact

Contact
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    It's an excellent TV, I'd be tempted to wait and see what the LT32DS6 is like though. Not only has a HDMI input but supposedly double the reaction rate to the picture.

4. AGS

AGS

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Just got the 26inch model [LT26D50] for bedroom. Took 10mins to get it set up and working w/Freeview. First impressions are really good. I had it set up side by side to our 28inch sony crt to compare picture. Picture on lcd better and brighter, blacks a little poorer [but only really noticable when comparing to the crt - not a problem]. Need to get it up on the b/r wall now but already feel very happy with my choice.