1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

JVC 28x37hke

Discussion in 'Televisions' started by ScouseJim, Jul 30, 2003.

1. ScouseJim

ScouseJim

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hey you crazy cats, I'm would appreciate your advice and/or comments about the 28x37hke.

I am looking for a 28", wide screen, flat TV. I am quite a vain individual so have rejected all panasonic TV's because they are ugly. I have just insulted A LOT of people but look at the style people, panasonic have made horrible plastic boxes and stuck mis-matched legs onto them. If Panasonic TV's were cars they would be Nissan Cherrys.:thumbsdow

If I had the money I would buy a Loewe Mimo but its not gonna happen. My budget is £500 to £700. Note that I already have a surround sound system.

I have narrowed my selection down to the JVC28x37HKE and the Sony KV28LS60. The latter piece of hardware has been championed by many on this site but no-one has posted any comments about the JVC. In the show room it 'seems' to have a better picture than the Sony.

Have I fooled myself? Should I be considering something else like a Tosh? Make me see the light (well at least from a TV anyway).