Justified - season 6

Excellent final season so far unlike other shows which went out with a whimper well past their sell by date. There's been plenty of twists and turns along the way and it shall be missed.

Wow, it looks like an Easter miracle! :eek: Appears that this final season is coming to Sky On Demand from next Wed.

I've completely binge watched this show in two months and I'm now fully up to date for next week series finale. A top class TV show with only season 5 being the weakest link, Positive for a cracking series finale next week!

Only one more to go! Brilliant show.....just love the dialogue!

Are Sky just putting the entire season on from Wednesday? Like Netflix have done with Daredevil? If so that is my weekend sorted! :D

Just watched the finale, A very satisfying end to a great show.

Are Sky just putting the entire season on from Wednesday? Like Netflix have done with Daredevil? If so that is my weekend sorted! :D
Looks like the first 12 episodes of season 6 have been made available on Now TV, just enough time to get up to date for the finale tonight!!

Very sad to see the show end, but what a final episode. Miles away from what I was expecting, but Justified never followed the route of other programmes. It's sad to leave Harlan, like the song said "You'll never leave Harlan alive". That's not a spoiler, it's the title of the song used at the end of every season finale.

Now that's how to end a series, it's amazing how much time we invest in these shows so it's nice to get what feels like a proper send off and almost a thank you for watching for so long. I shall miss this one

There's up to Ep 9 of S6 on so far. How many are there?

Don't think I've seen S5 yet. Anyone know what the last season C5 showed was?

Also the ones on Sky On Demand say "available to download until 30/4/15"

Anyone know if that means if I download them all, they'll automatically delete themselves on 1/5 or they'll be available until such a time as I get around to actually watching them?

Now that's how to end a series, it's amazing how much time we invest in these shows so it's nice to get what feels like a proper send off and almost a thank you for watching for so long. I shall miss this one
Agree - great send off and great piece of dialogue to finish it off!! What a great show and criminally underrated !

On my NowTV box there are 12 episodes. Imagine the 13th will get added at some point in the next few days. There's no countdown to when they go off, so I 'think' that means they are available for the considerable future. I'm sure it's 12 months.

Just watched the 1st episode anyway. Nice setup, if you didn't already know you could tell by some of Boyd's talk that it was a final season opener - if that makes sense.

Sad to see Dewey go :( always had a soft spot for his antics. Kind of sets the tone though for the rest of the season now.

There's up to Ep 9 of S6 on so far. How many are there?

Don't think I've seen S5 yet. Anyone know what the last season C5 showed was?

Also the ones on Sky On Demand say "available to download until 30/4/15"

Anyone know if that means if I download them all, they'll automatically delete themselves on 1/5 or they'll be available until such a time as I get around to actually watching them?

Only the first four seasons of Justified were broadcast on Five USA.

On my NowTV box there are 12 episodes. Imagine the 13th will get added at some point in the next few days. There's no countdown to when they go off, so I 'think' that means they are available for the considerable future. I'm sure it's 12 months.

Just watched the 1st episode anyway. Nice setup, if you didn't already know you could tell by some of Boyd's talk that it was a final season opener - if that makes sense.

According to NowTV Boxsets the first five seasons will be up until the end of September and the 6th season until next April, just as you thought :smashin:

If the 13th isn't added by Saturday I'll have to procure it by other means.

I had a peek on the Now TV forms and episode 13 in meant to be going up today.

Last edited:
Is this worth a watch from series 1? Currently trying to find series to get into. Have done the usual breaking bad, walking dead, sons of anarchy, Banshee, the wire, blacklist etc

Is this worth a watch from series 1? Currently trying to find series to get into. Have done the usual breaking bad, walking dead, sons of anarchy, Banshee, the wire, blacklist etc
I would say yes, but give it time for S1. Its very character and dialogue driven, so you need to get used to the characters, then it hits its stride......S2 is brilliant!!

Only the first four seasons of Justified were broadcast on Five USA.

According to NowTV Boxsets the first five seasons will be up until the end of September and the 6th season until next April, just as you thought :smashin:

I had a peek on the Now TV forms and episode 13 in meant to be going up today.

According to my Sky On Demand it's saying "available until 30/4/2015"

Seems odd that season 6 would only be available for two weeks.

Great finale, not a dry eye in the house. Such a sad thing to see one of my fave shows finishing forever

Excellent finale. White hat vs black hate eh? Didn't go the way my wife predicted but that's a good thing IMO. Can't wait to buy the boxset of all 6 series on blu.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom