Justified ... Season 4

Glenn01

Prominent Member
Reaction score
Hey Guys,

Read the old threads on Justified 1,2 & 3 ... as I have only recently discovered this series :cool:

Watched Seasons 1 and 2 recently and got Season 3 now lined up to view.
Absolutely loving it though.
Very cool programme, superb acting, great character development, individual and story arcs, story / action balance etc.
Just can't fault it and addicted to it now.

In fact, gonna try and pace myself on season 3 so I don't get through it "too quickly" :)

Anyone else a fan and any news of Season 4 airing in the UK or USA.
I read that FX rate it highly and the fourth season was approved and that it may run for 6 or 7 seven seasons at least.

Probably Jan 13 debut in US for S4, as it was that for S3

Hope to see Carla Gugino return as Karen Goodall (obviously née Sisco, Elmore Leonard's more well known US Marshal character ... but they can't say it due to rights/legal issues)

Any update Guys on when we can expect to see Justified Season 4 in the UK ?

Thanks Krish.

Have since found this so could be March as you note, hope so as one of my fave series ....

Justified, Season 4 - 5USA

No exact date/time - March 2013 (TBC)

Raylan and co are back, as usual, in the States in January, so there is no reason thus far to suggest season 4 will not follow the pattern of season 3 and return to the UK in March, courtesy of 5USA.

Series 3 aired end of March, so should be then.

Love this series, re-watching the second at the mo.

I think a lot of people may have missed this great series.

Kinda went under the radar, but really is superb and a programme I really look forward to watching.

Glenn01 said:
I think a lot of people may have missed this great series.

Kinda went under the radar, but really is superb and a programme I really look forward to watching.

Yeah, not a lot of people know it in the U.K, a couple of my friends watch it.
Timothy Olyphant is amazing in it, so laid back and cool. It's rare that I want the good guy to win in tv/film but I in this I do! Boyd Crowder is brilliant too.

I really enjoy this too, Boyd is excellent and the character he popped up in sons of anarchy to play was an eye opener and certainly different :)

I really enjoy this too, Boyd is excellent and the character he popped up in sons of anarchy to play was an eye opener and certainly different :)

Just making my way through "SAM CRO" at the moment.

What season does Boyd appear in ?

Season 5 and his character is light years away from Boyd, took me a while to nail it down who he was. It's only a one episode thing though. Not a show regular

I hoped i have not spoiled anything by the way in mentioning his appearance. Enjoy it when you get to it.

I hoped i have not spoiled anything by the way in mentioning his appearance. Enjoy it when you get to it.

ha ha no not at all ... I did ask anyway :smashin:

A good solid opener for season 4 with a few seeds sown for the different threads.

Must resist watching the start of season 4.

I've started to prefer just waiting for a season to finish so I can watch them all over a week or 2 - or in the case of Season 3 of Justified (3 days) but having just finished the final few episodes I need another fix. :)

It seems to just get better and better - the Quarles character was great, loved how his mask of a smile and politeness and good humour quickly fell away when things went pear shaped.

Hopefully Season 4's villain can compete with Mags and the 'Huskee' :)

Last edited:
I'm much the same, I have it waiting to watch. If it wasn't for moving home and thus not having my gear set up yet I'd be watching it now and it's only because I want to enjoy it on my plasma that's holding me back from viewing it on my laptop. :)

I'm still fighting the urge :)

Really loving the 4th season now. I am still waiting for the BIG baddy to arrive.

Justified sits just below Breaking Bad in my fave TV show atm

This weeks SNAKE FACE section was brilliant to watch

scottlwl said:
Really loving the 4th season now. I am still waiting for the BIG baddy to arrive.

Justified sits just below Breaking Bad in my fave TV show atm

* SPOILER *

Yeah a good episode this week though I thought
Wynn-Duffy seems to be more of a bad ass than last season

Yeah a good episode this week though I thought
Wynn-Duffy seems to be more of a bad ass than last season

Totally,

I am confused by this... he was like a total wimp last season but here he is all bad ass with funky eyebrows!!

Only last night did it click that the preacher guy is the young boy from Jurassic Park... which made me feel very old indeed

I am still working my way through Sons of Anarchy at the moment.
Nearly at the end of season 4 and then onto 5 !
So concentrating on that at the currently.

Then I will be moving back onto Justified.
So allowing the episodes to build up nicely and should have a few to watch by the time I have finished Sons.

Re Breaking Bad above, I discovered that last year and watched all the seasons back to back in 2 months it was fantastic !

Same now with Sons !

Justified is one solid cool show though which I really enjoy.

Totally,

I am confused by this... he was like a total wimp last season but here he is all bad ass with funky eyebrows!!

Only last night did it click that the preacher guy is the young boy from Jurassic Park... which made me feel very old indeed

:eek: at that revelation

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom