Justified ... Season 4

Just started to watch this today.

Just watched 5 episodes back to back. Really enjoy this show.

Watched it all in 2 days.

Great series.

Would like to see more of Natalie Zea though :)

ukbootlegs said:
Watched it all in 2 days.

Great series.

Would like to see more of Natalie Zea though :)

Just need to watch The Following for more of her then :D

Last edited:
ukbootlegs said:
Erm......

I've seen Banshee. She isn't in it mate :)

She was in Californication (bunny boiler) and Dirty Sexy Money.

Nothing a little edit hasn't sorted out, though I wouldn't actually recommend The Following to anybody

Nothing a little edit hasn't sorted out, though I wouldn't actually recommend The Following to anybody

That's a shame :(

I've got them all queued up to watch. A female friend of mine says the show is brilliant. Horses for courses I realise.

That's a shame :(

I've got them all queued up to watch. A female friend of mine says the show is brilliant. Horses for courses I realise.

You might like it. We did enjoy it to be fair but it got shall we say a little ridiculous where you needed to suspend belief a little too much.

With they way episode 12 ended I am confused
Why was the rocking chair not a bomb , I don't get why it was delivered for ?

Hi Guys,

Been diverted on other programmes and devouring entire seasons of this & that so just now getting round to this one but at least I can now watch it all in one go.

On the whole, how have you found Season 4 ?

Better than Season 3
is there a season villian
is there an overall season story arc and is it a good one

I think this season has been the best. There is a story arc throughout the series with lots of plot lines and a few villans. You should carry on watching imo.

I finished watching this season last night after starting it a week ago. As usual it was a cracking watch and it kept me hooked.

8.5/10

Thanks Guys .... looking forward to it :smashin:

Just got 'Banshee' too now though .. which to watch 1st :confused:

Will try and do each 1 at the same pace.
I know you Guys have been raving about Banshee though so could be tough sticking to one of each.
Some good viewing ahead though.

Damn, just seen series 4 started on 5USA tonight - missed the first episode, thankfully its repeated on Sunday

I noticed if you look for it in the "on demand/watch again" on Virgin Media, you can see it listed under 5HD.

Ok Rai and Ivy, what's the update with Season 5??!

Don't let this Southern gem go unnoticed :lease:

It got renewed at the end of March for season 5 to be expected January 2014. Rai's post number 45 mentions the renewal

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom